Solar street light installation steps1. Foundation pouring
1. Determine the position of the standing lamp; survey the geological conditions. If the surface of the ground is soft soil at 1 m2, the excavation depth should be deepened; at the same time, confirm that there are no other facilities (such as cables, pipes, etc.) below the excavation position and the top of the street lamp is not long Time to shade the object, otherwise the position should be changed appropriately.
2. Reserve (excavate) a pit that meets the standard at the position of the vertical lamp (design depth according to the height of the pole); perform positioning and pouring of the pre-embedded parts. The embedded part is placed in the center of the square pit, one end of the PVC threading pipe is placed in the middle of the embedded part, and the other end is placed in the storage area of the battery. Pay attention to keeping the embedded parts, the foundation and the original ground on the same level (or the top of the screw is on the same level as the original ground, depending on site needs), and one side must be parallel to the road; this will ensure that the light pole is erected and the rear end is straight Not skewed. Then use C20 concrete to pour and fix. Do not stop using the vibrator to vibrate during the pouring process to ensure the overall compactness and firmness.
3. After the construction is completed, clean up the remaining mud on the positioning plate in time, and clean the impurities on the bolts with waste oil (the bolt position can be wrapped with tape before the construction to prevent too many magazines from attaching to this, affecting the installation progress).
4. During the concrete solidification process, watering and curing should be done regularly; after the concrete is completely solidified (generally more than 72 hours), the chandelier can be installed.
2. Lamp installation
1. Fix the components of each part: fix the solar panel on the solar panel bracket, fix the lamp head to the arm, then fix the bracket and the arm to the main pole, and pass the connecting wire to the control box (battery box).
2. Before lifting the light pole, check whether the fasteners of each part are firm, whether the lamp holder is installed correctly, and whether the light source works normally. Then in the simple debugging system, whether it is working properly; loosen the solar panel connection line on the controller, and the light source works; connect the solar panel connection line and the light is off; at the same time, carefully observe the changes of the indicators on the controller; everything is normal, then Lifting installation.
3. Pay attention to safety precautions when lifting the main light pole; the screws are absolutely fastened, if the component's sun-facing angle is deviated, you need to go up and adjust its sun-facing direction to completely face south.
4. Put the battery into the battery box, and connect the connecting wire to the controller according to the technical requirements; first connect the battery, then the load, and then the solar panel; pay attention to the wiring and the terminal marked on the controller during the wiring operation It cannot be connected wrongly, the positive and negative polarities cannot collide, and cannot be connected reversely; otherwise the controller will be damaged.
5. Debug the system to see if it is working properly; loosen the solar panel connection line on the controller, the light is on; at the same time, connect the solar panel connection line and the light is off; then carefully observe the changes of the indicators on the controller; everything is normal before sealing Good control box.
Three, battery installation
1. When the battery is placed in the waterproof box, it must be handled with care to prevent damage to the waterproof box;
2. After the output line is connected to the battery, it is forbidden to short-circuit under any circumstances to avoid damage to the battery;
3. When connecting the output wire of the battery to the controller in the telegraph pole, it must pass through a PVC pipe;
4. After the above is completed, check the wiring of the controller to prevent short circuits. Close the door of the control box when it is normal.
Four, solar cell module installation
1. Before connecting the output positive and negative poles of the solar panel to the controller, measures must be taken to avoid short-circuiting;
2. The solar cell module must be firmly and reliably connected to the bracket;
3. The output wire of the module should be avoided exposed and fastened with a cable tie;
4. The orientation of the battery assembly should face due south, and the compass should prevail.
Five, matters needing attention
If users install lamps on the ground by themselves, the precautions are as follows:
1. Solar street lamps use solar radiation as the energy source. Whether the sunlight irradiated on the photovoltaic cell module is sufficient or not directly affects the lighting effect of the lamp. Therefore, when choosing the installation position of the lamp, the solar cell module can be irradiated to the sun at any time, and there is no Obstructions such as leaves.
2. Be careful not to clamp the wire at the connection of the light pole when threading. The connection of the wire should be firmly connected and wrapped with PVC tape.
3. During use, in order to ensure the beauty and the battery components can better receive solar radiation, please clean the dust on the battery components once every six months, but do not wash from the bottom up with water.